This is a resume that will hopefully transform my body without organs into a machine integrated under a grander Oedipal desired-production machine that outputs surplus products and fluids 24/7.
Creative Technology, Physical Computing and Installation Art
Parsons School of Design New York, NY
BFA in Design and Technology
Class of May 2018
Eugene Lang New York, NY
BFA in Philosophy
Class of May 2019
Peer Mentor at Parsons School of Design
March 2016 - January 2017.
New York, NY.
Communications Intern at Eyebeam
October 2016 - November 2016.
Exhibitions & Public Works
May 2016, New York, NY.
Rentity concept design at Design and Hack
November 2014, New York, NY.
- Creative Coding (Processing, Open Frameworks, GLSL, etc.)
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Internet of Things
- Proficient in Mac OSX, Linux and FreeBSD
- Music and Sound Production (Logic Pro X)
- 3D Modeling and Animation (Blender, Rhino)
- Analog and Digital Photography ( Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premier Pro)
- Operating an espresso machine
Interests and Influences
- Modular/Analog Sound Synthesis)
- Reading Books (my library)
- Reading science journals
- English (fluent)
- Russian (fluent)
- Italian (advanced/fluent)
- C++ (openFrameworks, Arduino)
- Turbo Pascal (1st!)